This year the festival will have a special section dedicated to Rome, and will showcase classic films in
collaboration with Les Films du Camélia.
● I KNEW HER WELL by Antonio Pietrangeli;
● LOVE IN THE CITY – 6 short films by Michelangelo Antonioni, Federico Fellini, Alberto Lattuada, Carlo
Lizzani, Francesco Maselli, Dino Risi e Cesare Zavattini;
● THE GRIM REAPER by Bernardo Bertolucci;
● POOR BUT BEAUTIFUL by Dino Risi;
And occasionally 3 contemporary titles:
● SACRO GRA by Gianfranco Rosi;
● POWER OF ROME by Giovanni Troilo;
● LASCIARSI UN GIORNO A ROMA by Edoardo Leo.
From 13 to 31 January, the Festival will also host a photo exhibition “La memoria delle stazioni”.
A selection of 20 photos from the exhibition The Memory of Stations created by Archivio Luce Cinecittà in collaboration with Fondazione FS Italiane and curated by Chiara Sbarigia, President of Cinecittà.