The world is slowly returning to normal life, which will not be the same as before, but rather a New Beginning. At the same time, the content sector is showing great dynamism both at global and local level, with new players, new business models and technologies which, unlike other sectors, have benefited from the pandemic to accelerate their development and success.
In this context, production Studios are becoming again a strategic and critical asset for the industry, with several expansion projects in development in the UK and Europe to meet a relentless growing demand for content production. In the meantime, new filmmaking technologies are rapidly emerging, using the same software to create videogames and large led walls to virtually display any set design, transforming the traditional production model from linear (prep, prod, post) to circular.
An open discussion between Cinecittà and prominent representatives of the industry, to discuss these and other major topics and the strategic role of a Studio in this exciting new market scenario.
• Chiara Sbarigia, President Cinecittà Spa
• Stan McCoy, President and Managing Director MPA EMEA
• Andrea Scrosati, COO Fremantle
• Matteo Rovere, Director and Producer Groenlandia
• Nicola Maccanico, CEO Cinecittà Spa
• Dario Franceschini, Italian Minister of Culture
• Sarah Varetto, EVP Comms, Inclusion and Bigger Picture Sky Italia
Media Partner: Variety
Panel presented by: Cinecittà Spa – contact: email@example.com